The Turkish Desk of Groenberg Advocatuur is led by its founder mr. Mustafa Yesildag. Mr. Yesildag is fluent in Turkish and has -in addition to his Dutch roots- a broad understanding and knowledge of Turkish culture and tradition. The Turkish Desk can give you a lead by helping in overcoming language barriers.
The Turkish Desk of Groenberg Advocatuur has a wide network in Turkey and can advise both individuals and businesses in common matters and disputes. These activities include amongst others:
– Debt collection (incasso)
– Matters in the field of family law (divorce, inheritance)
– Guidance when buying property/real estate
– Recognition of Dutch decisions and judgments in Turkey (exequatur)
– Supporting Dutch companies investing or trading with Turkey
Groenberg Advocatuur works with local law firms and other professionals. When it is in your interest they can litigate and/or act on your behalf.